Thursday, September 25, 2008

how many goddamn words



does is take to get you to sleep?

Modest Mouse - Baby Blue Sedan
And I'm lonesome when you're around. And I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself. And I miss you when you're around.

The National - Wasp Nest
You’re all humming live wires under your killing clothes. Get over here, I wanna kiss your skinny throat. You’re a wasp nest, you’re a wasp nest..

REM - Strange Currencies
and I don't know what you mean to me. but I want to turn you on, turn you up, figure you out, want to take you on


Smashing Pumpkins - Muzzle
i fear that i am ordinary, just like everyone. to lie here and die among the sorrows, adrift among the days
for everything i ever said and everything i've ever done is gone and dead
as all things must surely have to end, and great loves will one day have to part
i know that i am meant for this world

Great Expectations [Score] - Kissing In The Rain
Instrumental


* more REM and SP filled blogs to come.

No comments: