Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i need a dolla




What is up with Albert Einstein poppin' up all over my life?

First, I stumble upon a quote by him that I think is awesome, but then later contemplate whether or not it's meant to be a statement about lesser evolved creatures...

then, I have a DREAM about Sir Einstein in which I am walking down the streets of Philly and he passes me on a bicycle, with a simple hello and a smile, completely unkempt, exactly how I've ever imagined him,

then, I log into my YouTube and my recommended channel : 01019999 has the image as Einstein as its icon.

Our views on war have always been in line, but maybe I need to explore a bit more?

Quote:

Everyone is a Genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

Just for the record, I have met Albert Einstein... in my dreams.

That shit feels real, man.

No comments: