Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My love


[eyeseyesya]

I wish promiscuity wasn't so frowned upon
That babies were not made
Thast diseases did not exist.
Why can't we all just get it on?


"I have never loved a woman for herself alone, but because I was caught up in the time with her, between train arrivals and train departures and other commitments. I have loved because she was beautiful and we were two humans lying in the forest at the edge of a dark lake or because she was not beautiful and we were two humans walking between buildings who understood something about suffering. I have loved because so many loved her or because so many were indifferent to her, or to make her believe that she was a girl in a meadow upon whose approved knees I laid my head or to make her believe that I was saint and that she had been loved by a saint. I never told a woman I liked her and when I wrote the words 'My love,' I never meant it to mean 'I love you.'"


L.Cohen “Poems Written / While Dying of Love”



"I do my thing, and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful."


Frederick Perls


[YouTube]Wanda Jackson - Funnel of Love


[YouTube] Elvis Presley - I Forgot to Remember to Forget

[YouTube] Wanda Jackson - I Forgot to Remember to Forget
[YouTube] Johnny Cash - I Forgot to Remember to Forget

No comments: