Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads



If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me, and just forget the world?
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Misc.

Beautiful feature on Bon Iver, with Justin Vernon, written by Sean Moeller @ Daytrotter.com
If you hang a dirty, stinky shirt or pair of pants in a closet for long enough, they don’t stink anymore.

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Speak no feeling; no, I don't believe you. You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit

Frightened Rabbit - The Modern Leper (acoustic)
Well is that you in front of me? Coming back for even more of exactly the same. You must be a masochist to love a modern leper on his last leg.

J. Ralph - Thrift Shop Warrior [mp3]
J. Ralph - When She Dances [mp3]
J. Ralph.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of the top 3 storms I've driven through. I think #1 might be the winter storm a few years back at midnight going to super wawa through a foot of snow.

the grand marquis will prevail.